photo him and her.png  photo faith.png  photo him and her.png  photo military life.png  photo homemaking.png  photo wanderlust.png  photo contact_2.png

Monday, July 15, 2013

Sandy Toes and Salty Kisses!


Here is our last week through the lens of my phone! 
Enjoy.


Mallows first time seeing the ocean. Our first beach picnic. 

Awe, my little family! 

She didn't like the ocean, but loves water...? Yah, I don't know either.

My favorite! I found this vintage picnic basket and HAD to get it!



 I had to. It just has been so, summer-y lately and that reminded me of my mom making garden salsa. I decided that Scott needed to know how well his wife makes homemade garden salsa ;]... 
HE LOVED IT! Yay me!! 



Mallow and I decided that it was an "iced coffee-cruise in Lucee" kind of hot summer day! So we got into Lucee and headed over to Starbucks to use the great gift card I received. The thing is, Mallow hated the heat. 
Poor thing. So she went on the floor of the car and under the seat!
Saturday we went to Emerald Island, enjoyed the pouring rain and awesome food. Watched Despicable Me 2. 
Then spent the rest of the night cuddling, our favorite! 
 Awe, my poor Husband felt sick the last part of the weekend. And on Sunday morning he didn't want to get out of bed. So what did the best wifey ever do?! Bake him delicious blueberry muffins and hot tea. And guess what?! It did the trick. 

Recipe to make your Husband feel better:
1 platter of blueberry muffins
1 cup hot tea
1 cup coffee (to give the wife some energy ha)
Unlimited sugary kisses
1 yummy blanket, stitched with love

Enjoy together while wrapped in each others arms on the couch for the rest of the morning! 



Scott is starting to be very busy with his trainings for his deployment and this verse caught my eye. It is so very true and something that Scott and I always tell each other. With God, nothing is impossible and we will always feel connected with God being in the center. 

This verse will also help me when he can't come home at night and I have to resort to cuddling Mallow and Jack-Jack. 
 photo blogsignature_zps20a5ba4e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Aweee sounded like a good week. Except for Scott being sick. I love you. XOXOX
    P.s. this is Keni, it wouldnt let me put my name, yah weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know it was you! It was:] and I know... poor thing! Miss and love you! xx

      Delete

}, 10);