photo him and her.png  photo faith.png  photo him and her.png  photo military life.png  photo homemaking.png  photo wanderlust.png  photo contact_2.png

Monday, August 26, 2013

Would you like some cheese with that wine?! ;]



This past week I spent some time with my in-laws and sister! 
They just moved to North Carolina, so we put house together and of course explored. Such a beautiful place. 
They are about 3 1/2 hours away, WAY closer than Utah. 
Excited.
But not as much as Mallow is, she has a new playmate! 

Driving around Greensburo.
 Yeah, we are a little crazy! 


North Carolina is home to gorgeous wineries. 
Two words, wine tasting
And I am old enough, even if I was carded everywhere.
And only liked the few sweet wines at the end.

-Scott and my conversation-
Me: We are at my first wine tasting! 
Adorable Husband: Awe!!!! My baby is growing up so fast...
"sniff sniff"

He's a dork, but that's why I love him! 
He makes me giggle, and giggle, and giggle.




Mallow and a fire hydrant.
I just had to.

This next winery was our absolute favorite. 
Spectacular view,I finally was able to see MOUNTAINS
Scott's step mom told me that they decided my sister-in-laws will both be having their weddings here, a family party, or...
 I suggested that Scott and I could already have a vow renewal. It really is THAT beautiful! 




 Not my Utah mountains, but mountains nonetheless!

Mallows new best friend, Mia. 
They were so fun to watch, especially when Mia got jealous of Mallow and everyone paying attention to her.
Sorry Mia, she's just that fully & adorable.


My Father-in-law found this park. 
I wish we had this park in Jacksonville,
Mallow and I loved it! She's an adventurous puppy. 



This past week was a blast. 
Family, restaurants, coffee, exploring, wine, movies, swimming, shopping, walks, farmers market, sister time, laughter. 

Ah, a mouthful, but such a fun week. Thanks family for having us!


"I know the Lord is always with me.
I will not be shaken,
for He is right 
beside me."
Psalm 16:8 

 photo blogsignature_zps20a5ba4e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);