photo him and her.png  photo faith.png  photo him and her.png  photo military life.png  photo homemaking.png  photo wanderlust.png  photo contact_2.png

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Shouting it to the world from the mountain tops!!


I seriously am the luckiest girl in the entire world.
I am living and loving my fairytale,  
being Scott's wife!
Annnnnd guess what?! It's already been 3 whole months! 
I can't believe that three months ago we were in Vernal, and I was about to walk down the aisle towards my prince charming and MARRY HIM
The most handsome man, ever! 
(Especially in uniform..aweeee)

After our beautiful ceremony and reception, we headed off to our perfect, shortly-lived honeymoon. Then, with the help from my Dad, we drove 2100 miles to our new home in North Carolina. 

Married life was something that I had always looked forward to. And with the right timing, I am LOVING being married. 
Being able to be with my best friend all the time or when the military allows.
Sharing everything with him. Finding a church family. 
Making new friends. Exploring & Experiencing life together. 
Cherishing new memories. Reminiscing old memories. 
Praying together.
Playing with our puppy. Falling asleep in each other's arms. Waking up together. Spoiling each other with the small things. 
It's seriously the best thing ever!

So, here's to three months Sweetheart! I can't wait until we have been married for fifty years looking back onto the sweet memories of our first year... 
And probably laughing hard at ourselves as we sip sweet tea in our rocking chairs on our porch. 


 photo blogsignature_zps20a5ba4e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);