photo him and her.png  photo faith.png  photo him and her.png  photo military life.png  photo homemaking.png  photo wanderlust.png  photo contact_2.png

Thursday, August 29, 2013

ABC's of Thankfulness.


ABC's of Thankfulness.

a
Affirmation. One of my top love languages.

b
Best friends. I love my group of girls, the love & support.

c
Church. I love being at church so, so much. 

d
Dried dandelions. I love making dandelion dust and 
blowing wishes.

e
Elephants. They remind me of my Great Grandmother and Cambodia.

f
Family. I am such a huge family girl. 

g
Grilled pineapple. Oh how delicious.

h
Hunting. Yes, I am Daddy's little hunter girl.

i
Iced tea. 

j
Jesus.

k
Kiddies. I love being around children and have so much fun with them and their imaginations. 

l
Letters. I love snail mail.

m
Mallow. I love my little furr-baby.

n
Number 7. 

o
Outdoors. I absolutely love being in the outdoors, 
especially my mountains. Camping, 4-wheeling, etc.

p
Potatoes. I absolutely love potatoes in any shape or form.

q
Quotes.

r
Reading. I love learning and I love being swept away 
with the characters. 

s
Scott <3

t
Traveling the world.

u
US Navy. 
Hott Corpsman Husband.

v
Vernal. My small hometown that I love.

w
White chocolate + creme brulee coffee.

x
eXamine your...zebra! ;]

y
Your smile. {See, you just smiled} 

z
Zoos. I love all the animals + date nights.


 photo blogsignature_zps20a5ba4e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);