photo him and her.png  photo faith.png  photo him and her.png  photo military life.png  photo homemaking.png  photo wanderlust.png  photo contact_2.png

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I danced with Cinderella!

Go ahead, "Ooh & Ahh"!
One of the biggest reasons of why I hate living away from my family is missing big moments.
 
BUT, BUT, BUT!
 
 I made this big moment.
My baby sister's first prom.
Granted, it's not her junior prom, but this is the prom that I will be here for.
The prom that I got to do her hair & makeup.
The prom that she wore MY prom dress.
The prom where I helped all of her friends.
The prom where I helped with a fancy dinner.
The prom where I got to dance with her & twirl her around.
{Even if she didn't enjoy it as much as I did in high school, she was a great sport as I dolled her up and was all giddy about all of it.}  
 
She was absolutely breathtaking.
 
 
Doing hair & makeup with her friends.
 
Her gorgeous hair!!
 
Fluffing the dress.
 
Posing with Cinderella herself.

{Looks green in this picture, it is definitely turquoise!}

 
Now before anyone can make fun of me, I was forced to go to help my mom chaperone the prom for an hour. But I did take advantage of it. As my sister and her friends were walking off the dance floor when a slow dance came on, I had to make Cinderella dance! So, I grabbed Kenzi and twirled her around. We shared a lot of laughs as we waltzed around the dance floor together.
 
Thank you sister for sharing the memories of your first prom with me. I'll cherish them forever!
 
I love you!!!
 






 photo blogsignature_zps20a5ba4e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);