photo him and her.png  photo faith.png  photo him and her.png  photo military life.png  photo homemaking.png  photo wanderlust.png  photo contact_2.png

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy birthday Mallow Moo!!! And only FIVE more months to go!!


Mallow Moo turned ONE!

I know, I know.. I am one of thoooooose furr-mamas!
But seriously, with the help of my sister we had a lot of fun celebrating. With a birthday bone, a new toy, a birthday hat and balloon. 
She is loved! 
And baby girl, your Daddy told me to tell you happy birthday and that he loves you very much! 



Well I have come to a conclusion. We have passed the three month mark of the Hubs being deployed and do you know what that means?!

 Only five more months to go!

Why do I say "only", you ask?
Because once upon a time, before we were dating, my bestie and I had this dream to live in Australia. When the time came to depart America, I was madly in love with Mr. Scott Cummings.
He completely had my heart, and I had his.
I lived in Australia for five months.
See?!?! Scott & I have already done five {six until we saw each other again} months apart.
So this last part of the deployment will be easy-peasy ;)

But really, if we just cancel out the past three months and just think that we only have to be apart for five months... It won't be as hard because we have already accomplished that!
*Thank you God for knowing exactly what we needed to go through before becoming a military married couple! Praising God for trials & tribulations.*

So cheers for ONLY five more months!
We've got this, Honey! All the way! :D 
  


 photo blogsignature_zps20a5ba4e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love this! So encouraging. I was feeling really grumpy about having five more months, but now I'm thinking "only five!" Thanks for the encouragement and happy birthday, Mallow! :) See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I hope to read more from you soon. In the meantime I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. To participate and find the rules etc. Head over to my blog http://gbshortcake.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);