photo him and her.png  photo faith.png  photo him and her.png  photo military life.png  photo homemaking.png  photo wanderlust.png  photo contact_2.png

Thursday, June 13, 2013

A home isn't a home until you can write "I love you" in the dust!

I just have to do a quick shout out to my lovely parents, for without them, we wouldn't have the house put all together. While the hubs went to work, we went shopping and put all of my decorations up. It is so nice to come home and feel like it's a home, not just a house.  

I have been looking forward to having my own home for such a long time. I'm sure Scott could tell because I was in "home-maker" mode for the first while. But the house is a home-y feel and is perfect!

So, welcome to the Cumming's humble abode!  


Our bedroom

Our screened porch, I love sitting out there!

Lucee is a bit spoiled, her room!

Hallway and stairs to the upstairs bedrooms and bathroom

Our living room :]

Our TV set up!


Our photo wall. I can't wait to get wedding pictures to put up!

Our dining room, already so many memorie!

My favorite little corner in the kitchen...:]


Laundry room!

My flowers and strawberries.

My gorgeous flower! Funny fact: They close to go to bed each night and bloom again each morning. 

Back home, my parents have the best garden. This is my start! Tomatoes and cucumbers.


Thanks again to my parents and my loving husband! I love our first home together and am so glad that my Mom and Dad could come experience the beautiful North Carolina with me! 
 photo blogsignature_zps20a5ba4e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);