photo him and her.png  photo faith.png  photo him and her.png  photo military life.png  photo homemaking.png  photo wanderlust.png  photo contact_2.png

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Girls, be patient & wait...

I originally wrote this for a Facebook status when Scott and I were engaged and thought that I would share it on my blog. I want to encourage all of the girls and women who read my blog. To the girls who need to trust and give God the pen to their love story. He truly amazes you by the love stories he scripts, just ask me. The best decision of my life was to finally give God the pen to all of my stories, and He definitely showed off with my love story with my husband Scott! 
So girls, trust me when I tell you to trust HIM


Girls,

 Wait for the man that will completely adore you! That will try to not be caught when he is completely memorized by you! Wait for the man who is a gentleman, not only to you but to everyone. Wait for the man who puts God first, so he will be able to love you the way you were created to receive love. Wait for the man who fully respects you and doesn’t make you uncomfortable in any way. Wait for the man who knows how you think and prays with you. Wait for the man who you can call your best friend! Wait for the man that you would love your own son to be exactly like! Wait for the man who challenges you—makes you smarter, lovelier, friendlier, and all around better! Wait for the man who will prove to everyone that you belong to him…and him alone! Wait for the man who you can spend hourrrrs on the phone with! Wait for the man who makes you giggle. Wait for the man that would transform his whole day just to be able to talk or be with you! Wait for the man who sends you flowers--just because. Wait for the man that will write letters to when you are worlds apart! Wait for the man that God created JUST for you.
 Be patient… HE IS OUT THERE! Trust me! ♥

 And girls… be the woman that the gentleman wants! Don’t let anger or jealousy take over. Be the woman who looks for the good in everyone—it’s there! Be the woman who he strives to be like. Be the woman who he wouldn’t have imagined he was lucky enough to chase after! Be the woman who loves fully! Be the woman who loves God first, so she can love him like Jesus loves her! Be the woman who he has to find God first and then can dance with you! 

Be the woman who is worth the wait! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);