photo him and her.png  photo faith.png  photo him and her.png  photo military life.png  photo homemaking.png  photo wanderlust.png  photo contact_2.png

Friday, November 1, 2013

Bring on the Competition!

Bring on the Competition!
Our church here in Jacksonville put on a Trunk or Treat for the adults, I mean the kids of course! Our bible study group, the POP {Princesses of Papa}, decorated two trunks for the event. 

One-----Monster's Inc. Which was adorable!



 Two-----Disney Princess, Get it? POP, "Princesses" of Papa. AND we used Lucee as our trunk! She is a true Princess, even if I couldn't find her fabulous eyelashes.


 Minnie Mouse {who is definitely the Queen of Disney ha}

 Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, & Minnie!

Some of the POP group! 
It really was like a trip to Disneyland for the little kiddies.
We were THAT convincing ;] 

 I just HAD to capture this moment.
Minnie Mouse & my " Mini" Mouse.
Get it?! Huh, huh, huh?! Sometimes I make myself laugh too much...
 


 Lucee's wand and crown!
  
Monsters Inc + Disney = Best time ever!


I have to add this gem. 
My adorable sister and her cute friends in Utah!
Shhhhhh, don't say ONE word! ;] 

And just so everyone knows,
We got third place!
Out of like forty cars. 
GREAT job girls!!! 

1 comment:

}, 10);