photo him and her.png  photo faith.png  photo him and her.png  photo military life.png  photo homemaking.png  photo wanderlust.png  photo contact_2.png

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy birthday to my Sweet Husband!

 Happy birthday to my Hubby Cakes!


This past week was my dear Husband's birthday and this was the first birthday we have been together in person to celebrate! So, naturally, I HAD to spoil him! And I think that I enjoyed myself a little too much ha. 

His cake.
Birthday kisses.
His favorite meal growing up.
Homemade ice cream french toast.
Drinks with friends.

His Mama came to stay with us that weekend and we had so much fun showing her around our town and Wilmington. We had a military photoshoot with Hearts Apart there in the freeeeezing weather. But well worth it. Those pictures should be coming in a few weeks! 

This weekend we went to Mrytle Beach, SC.
It was very exciting for us to add another state to our list and see the beautiful South Carolina. We had a blast during our weekend, relaxing, doing whatever we wanted. 

Senior Frogs.
Scott being sung to.
Margaritaville.
Movies.
Wonderworks.
Hard Rock Cafe.
Brazilian Steakhouse.
Daiquiri bar.
Snow on the beach.

too.much.fun!

This week for us is just to take in each other, every single moment that we can. Scott is about to deploy, & I'm sure you guys will get a sappy/sad post sometime in the near future! 

Pray for us! :]


 photo blogsignature_zps20a5ba4e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Kass!
    I'm happy to see a new post from you! Let's talk soon! PS cute blog design!
    Love,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);